Friday, December 9, 2011

On the Eve...

I'm ecstatic to announce that my Writer's site (www.mywritingden.net) will be 'live' tomorrow. I am SO thrilled!

If you recall, it was approximately two years ago that I initiated this blog. At the time, I had also instituted my Book Club. It was then that I made a commitment to write as often as possible, my dedication will soon bear fruit...

I estimate that early 2012 will be quite busy for me as I will be working on a couple of short story submissions along with another major project. On February 14, 2012, Arizona will be celebrating its centennial, this is an exciting historical milestone. As a result of Arizona's induction to statehood several cities within Arizona followed suit to incorporate shorlty thereafter. I have been approached by a local community agency to work on a project that will document the founding of the City of Chandler as an official city in Arizona.

I appreciate you visiting and taking the time to read my blogs. It certainly has helped to keep me movitated.

Until next time!

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!